Monday, 1 January 2018

Chuckles 2018 Series Read Challenge



Every year I promise to catch up on the book series that have been sitting on my shelves brooding for years. Last year I only managed to deal with ONE which is not good enough. Now it is time to look forward with excitement to getting more series completed in 2018!

PRIORITY:
These are the series I MUST get read in 2018.

1) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty Norville 
status-about 15 books to read?!!

2) Rob Thurman-Cal Leandros
status-10 to read

3) Ben Reeder-Zompoc 
status-1/3 read

4) Matthew D Mark-Dark Times
status-1/2 read

5) Kevin Hearne-Iron Druid
status-2 books to read

6) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction
status-1 to read

7) Michael Stephen Fuchs-Arisen 
status-3 to read

8) George RR Martin-A Song of Ice And Fire 
status-2 to read, rest unpublished as yet 

9) JR Tate-Damaged Climate trilogy
status-3 to read 

10) Bobby Adair-Slow Burn
status-1/9 read 

11) KW Callahan-Systemic 
status-1/5 read

IF POSSIBLE: (*snorts*)

1) Kendra C Highley-Matt Archer  
status-1 to read 

2) DD Barant-Bloodhound Files
status-6 books to read

3) Kenneth Cary-The Gatekeeper
status-1/4 read

4) Darrell Maloney-Final Dawn
status-1/12 read

5) Darrell Maloney-Countdown to Armageddon
status-1/11 read

6) Darrell Maloney-Alone 
status-1/8 read

7) Patricia Briggs-Mercy Thompson 
status-8/10 read 

8) GR Carter-Fortress Farm
status-6 to read

9) A American-The Survivalist 
status-9 to read 

10) James Wesley Rawles-Patriots
status-5 to read

11) Joelle Charbonneau-The Testing
status-1/3 read 

12) Rhiannon Frater-As The World Dies
status-read 1/3 books plus 1/5 novellas? 

13) Franklin Horton-Borrowed World 
status-1/5 

14) Stephen Knight-Gathering The Dead 
status-2/4 read 

Considering the fact that I completed ONE series in 2017, I think I am over optimistic on this one but I really do need to at least try and catch up on more of these series!!! 

Are you trying to catch up on any series?

8 comments:

  1. I've heard the Cal LEandros books are good, and as I want to read more urban fantasy this year we'll see if I finally get to those!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really enjoying the first book then had to put it aside for a reason I can't remember-never got back to it but I will this year!

      Delete
  2. I need to finish the Cal Leandros series, too. I have 4 or 5 books left to go? And I want to start the Iron Druid series by Kevin Hearne because that one looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start it quickly I think along with the Kitty Norville series. I need to make a dent in these early in the year to get me going!

      Delete
  3. The only series on your list that I am up to date with is Mercy Thompson. Several of the other are on my tbr list or in progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always a book behind as I don't buy hardbacks!

      Delete
  4. Gee, is that all. LOL I'll be watching for reviews. Some of these authors are on my to read list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll be happy to make progress on these and continue it in 2019 I think!

      Delete