Monday, 15 January 2018

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week!

1) Book Review/Discussion-The Complete Morgaine by C.J. Cherryh
Greg reviews and opens a discussion on this work.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/the-complete-morgaine.html 

2) Book Review-It by Stephen King
Carole reviews my all-time favourite book!
http://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/audiobook-review-it-by-stephen-king.html 

3) Book Review-A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin 
AJ goes to Westeros...
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/review-game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin.html 

4) Survive Being Stranded In Your Car in Freezing Temperatures 
The Ready Nutrition people give you tips that could save your life
http://readynutrition.com/resources/6-critical-tips-you-need-to-know-in-order-to-survive-being-stranded-in-your-car-in-freezing-temperatures_06012018/ 

5) DIY Homemade Lotion Bars 
Want to take control over what leeches through your skin?
https://www.shtfpreparedness.com/diy-homemade-lotion-bar-recipes/ 

6) Book Review-Blood Sisters by Jane Corry 
Barb takes a look at a thriller.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/not-sure-i-knew-what-this-was.html 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving my review a shout-out. I should read the freezing car thing because it’s freezing today. (Though I don’t own a car, so I’d have to find someone else’s to get stranded in.)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've got a small amount of snow today buit nothing serious. I don't drive either and it's WAY too cold to go out in my dad's!

      Delete
  2. I missed some stuff, as usual. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to lurk on other people's blogs!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention! I am so glad that I finally was able to read It.

    ReplyDelete