Saturday, 23 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post #17

The Sunday Post  








Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The Sunday Post is a chance to tell everyone what happened at The Book Cave last week and what will be coming next week. The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
   
It has been a quieter week at The Book Cave as I haven't been online too much. The cricket is live from Australia so I'm up through the night watching it, leaving me dog tired and unproductive during the day. So not a lot to really talk about this week! Still no news on the Kobo but not expecting to hear anything for at least another week. The deadlines for book reviews are going to be a bit tight due to my lack of reading time at the moment but I'll do my best!

READ AND REVIEW RECEIVED







BOOKS READ

 
BOUGHT
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Interesting haul as I've heard of none of these books before. Come check out my stack too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of those, but they look great! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost Hand looks pretty interesting :) I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you enjoy Ghost Hold I got a copy for review of it and reviewed it on my blog a week ago. I really enjoyed it, except for that cliffhanger ending, I really want to next book now! It's such an original series. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete