Friday, 8 May 2020

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup


Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

5 star read!!!


10 comments:

  1. Harry Potter books are the best, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are comfort reads and I always enjoy getting back to them!

      Delete
  2. I was so excited to see you had a 5-star read! Glad this series continues to make you happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about the fifteenth re-read of the series I think but it always delivers for me. It has been such a comfort read during this pandemic!

      Delete
  3. Yes! A 5 Star read! So happy you finally had one:) I've only read the first couple of Harry Potter books and hope to continue with them some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying my latest re-read and I know they'll always be five star reads. I just need to find some way of getting back to new reading!

      Delete
  4. I am so happy that you enjoyed this one as much as you did during your re-read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get tired of reading these books. They would certainly be desert island books!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous cover and definitely a good read for right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this set of covers-the art work on them is gorgeous! It is always a comfort read for me and it has helped me relax and read again!

      Delete