We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.
This week...
1) Book Review-The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling
Bark's review.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/05/book-review-luminous-dead-by-caitlin.html
2) Book Review-Soulless by Gail Carriger
Barb's review.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2020/05/2-bloggers-1-series-soulless.html
3) Series Review
Nicci's review.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2020/05/series-review-beginners-life-to.html
4) Book Review-Killer Chronicles by Somer Canon
Erica's review.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-killer-chronicles-by-somer-canon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=book-review-killer-chronicles-by-somer-canon
5) Book Review-Girls With Razor Hearts by Suzanne Young
Karen's review.
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2020/05/review-girls-with-razor-hearts.html#.Xr1S5cDTXcs
6) Book Review-You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/05/11/book-review-you-let-me-in-by-camilla-bruce/
7) How Not To Approach A Reviewer
Bark shares her thoughts!
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/05/psa-how-not-to-approach-reviewer.html
1) Book Review-The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling
Bark's review.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/05/book-review-luminous-dead-by-caitlin.html
2) Book Review-Soulless by Gail Carriger
Barb's review.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2020/05/2-bloggers-1-series-soulless.html
3) Series Review
Nicci's review.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2020/05/series-review-beginners-life-to.html
4) Book Review-Killer Chronicles by Somer Canon
Erica's review.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-killer-chronicles-by-somer-canon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=book-review-killer-chronicles-by-somer-canon
5) Book Review-Girls With Razor Hearts by Suzanne Young
Karen's review.
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2020/05/review-girls-with-razor-hearts.html#.Xr1S5cDTXcs
6) Book Review-You Let Me In by Camilla Bruce
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/05/11/book-review-you-let-me-in-by-camilla-bruce/
7) How Not To Approach A Reviewer
Bark shares her thoughts!
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/05/psa-how-not-to-approach-reviewer.html

Thank you so much for the signal boost, as always! :)
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome!
DeleteThanks for the shoutout and for always putting this together :-)
ReplyDeleteKaren @ For What It's Worth
You're welcome!
DeleteThanks for sharing my series review!
ReplyDeleteI need to check out some more of the links, I've been struggling to keep up with blog hopping lately. :( Today, I'm determined to spend some quality time catching up.
It can be really easy to fall behind in blog visits and comments especially with all the lockdown stuff going on! I find I lose myself in puzzles or other stuff and get a few days behind!
DeleteSo many great posts this week! I just loved Bark's post about how not to approach a reviewer!
ReplyDeleteBark's post was a lot of fun! I actually got a review request this week-it wasn't rude but it wasn't a book that I'd ever read. I wish authors would take a few moments to READ our profiles!!!
Delete