Sunday, 17 February 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week!

1) Book Recs 
Verushka shares more books with us.

2) Book Review-The Pit List Murders by Renee George (Barkside #3)
Barb goes cozy mystery with a helping of dog!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/02/smooshie-saves-day-pit-list-murders.html 

3) Book Review-The Hiding Place by CJ Tudor
Erica looks at a book I want to read!
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-the-hiding-place/ 

4) Book Review-Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong (Rockton #4)
Carole looks at a new sequel.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/review-watcher-in-woods-by-kelley.html 

5) Top Fifteen Books From Last Five Years 
AJ shares her choices!
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2019/02/discussion-15-best-books-ive-read-in.html 

6) Organize Your Stockpile Chaos
Daisy helps get your clutter and preps sorted!
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/doomsday-hoarders-6-ocd-hacks-to-organize-your-stockpile-chaos/ 

7) Plants To Repel Insects And Bugs
Rich gives plant advice.
http://www.askaprepper.com/plants-you-should-grow-around-your-house-to-repel-insects-and-bugs-including-termites/ 

8) Book Review-The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
Verushka looks at a YA mystery.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2019/02/13/the-cheerleaders-is-the-story-of-a-sisters-search-for-a-truth-she-isnt-ready-for/ 

9) Book Review-An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
Barb looks at a snowy thriller.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/02/not-best-place-to-relax-unwanted-guest.html 

10) Book Review-Watcher In The Woods by Kelley Armstrong 
Greg looks at a mystery thriller.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/02/watcher-in-woods.html 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post! It took so long to pick favorites and format that thing.


    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find that kind of post interesting and I know other bloggers will too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for including my link! I cannot wait to see what you think of The Hiding Place!!

    Erica | Erica Robyn Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly very interested in reading it but it might be a while!

      Delete
  3. The insect repelling plants book looks like one I need to find out more about. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to tackle our garden this year. I don't want to but I need to help my dad. I'd like to have a herb garden and do companion planting to protect them.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for including mine. :) I think I missed a few of these so off I go haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! Lots of great posts to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. Looks like I missed a few.I need to check out Greg's post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to check a few of these out. I have to stop by Greg's anyway. =)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you shared Greg's Watcher In The Woods. I read it too, so I am curious to what he thinks. Thanks for sharing because I missed it.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete