Thursday, 7 February 2019

Book Review Backlog Challenge



These are the books I read in 2018 but never got a review done for before the end of the year and I really do need to write them as I read some of these books back in August! I want to be no more than a few weeks behind, not half the year! I've written the date that I read them and when I finally review them I'll mark that too!

Progress update: I'm really happy to get so many book reviews done in two weeks! I'll be trying to get as many done in the second half of the month as I can.

1) Vivian Shaw-Strange Practice (read Aug) (reviewed Jan 19)
2) Cynthia Hand-My Lady Jane (read Aug) (reviewed Jan 19)
3) Rajan Khanna-Falling Sky (read Aug) (reviewed Jan 19)
4) Orlando A Sanchez-Tombyards & Butterflies (read Aug) (reviewed Jan 19)
5) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty's Big Trouble (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
6) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty Steals The Show (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
7) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty Rocks The House (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
8) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty In The Underworld (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
9) Carrie Vaughn-Low Midnight (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
10) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty Saves The World (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
11) Carrie Vaughn-Kitty's Greatest Hits (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
12) Martha Wells-Rogue Protocol (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
13) Martha Wells-Exit Strategy (read Nov) (reviewed Jan 19)
14) Michael Bray-Feed (read Sep) (reviewed Jan 19)
15) Rick Chesler-The Tank (read Sep) (reviewed Feb 19)
16) Chris Jameson-Devil Sharks (read Sep) (reviewed Feb 19)
17) Greig Beck-Fathomless (read Sep) (reviewed Feb 19)
18) Jamie Hutchison-Black Spawn (read Sep) (reviewed Feb 19)
19) Carolyn McCray-Shark Station Nyet (read Sep) (reviewed Feb 19)
20) Carolyn McCray-The Shayu Situation (read Sep)
21) Curtis Richards-Halloween (read Oct) (reviewed Jan 19)
22) Russell James-Cavern of the Damned (read Oct)
23) Gerry Griffiths-Cryptid Zoo (read Oct)
24) Jeff Menapace-Wildlife 2 (read Oct)
25) Anne McCaffrey-Dinosaur Planet (read Nov) (reviewed Jan 19)
26) Anne McCaffrey-The Survivors (read Nov) (reviewed Jan 19)
27) Christopher Brookmyre-Bedlam (DNF Nov) (reviewed Jan 19)
28) Elizabeth Briggs-Future Threat (read Nov)
29) Elizabeth Briggs-Future Lost (read Nov)
30) William H Weber-Surviving America's Collapse (read Dec)
31) G Michael Hopf-The End (read Dec)
32) James Wesley Rawles-Patriots (DNF Dec) (reviewed Jan 19)
33) Valerie Anand-The House of Lanyon (DNF Dec) (reviewed Jan 19)
34) ML Brennan-Generation V (DNF Dec) (reviewed Jan 19)
35) Dean Koontz-Icebound (read Dec)
36) Sue Fortin-Sister Sister (read Dec)
37) Benjamin Percy-The Dark Web (DNF read) (reviewed Jan 19)
38) LD Goffigan-The Beast of London (read Dec)
39) Amie Kaufman-Illuminae (DNF Dec) (reviewed Jan 19)
40) Tom Harper-Zodiac Station (read Dec)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing great. I'm struggling to write reviews. I think I need to try a different approach. Change up how I write them to get my mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the list of what I need to get done that I can refer to has helped motivate me!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Chuckles, you are on FIRE! Writing reviews drives me batty as much as i like the reading part. I always worry if I am saying too much or not enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased with progress but need to get more done each week to get on track. By March I want to get pretty much up to date on reviews!

      Delete
  3. Wow! You are making incredible progress. I am one review behind right now, which is really good for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so much want to get up to date! At least I'm not 6 months behind now!

      Delete
  4. Really amazing job. I have to make myself do this too. Keep it up your killing it!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get a few reviews done this week and get caught up soon! I still have this year's reads to do as well!

      Delete