Friday, 1 February 2019

February Reading


Here is an update on what I plan to be reading this month. I've picked out the must read books that fit into various challenges and after I read them, IF I read them all, I can mood read for the rest of the month!

WORLD READS-Venezuela
1) Greig Beck-Primordia
2) Greig Beck-Primordia 2

ROYAL CHALLENGE
1) Sharon Kay Penman-The Queen's Man

SERIES CATCHUP

1) Red Headed Stepchild
2) The Mage In Black
3) Green Eyed Demon
4) Silver Tongued Devil
5) Blue Blooded Vamp
 -Violet Tendencies #2.5 
 -Rusted Veins #5.5

PAPERBACK PURGE

1) Candace Robinson-Quinsey Wolfe's Glass Vault (Glass Vault #1)
2) Candace Robinson-The Bride of Glass (Glass Vault #2)

EBOOK ELIMINATOR
1) Bobby Adair-Ebola K
2) Hunter Shea-The Devil's Fingers

PUPPY LOVE
1) Amy Cross-The Dog
2) Mildred Abbott-Cruel Candy
3) Dixie Lyle-A Taste Fur Murder
4) Leigh Perry-A Skeleton in the Family
5) JC Eaton-Booked 4 Murder 

FOR FUN!
1) SM Wilson-The Extinction Trials #3 Rebel

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a higher total than I had intended because of the series catchup but I'll give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Lots of books. You have been doing great on these challenges and I have faith in you!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I need to get in gear this month to read all these books!

      Delete