
If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This Week!
I love the stunning use of colour on this cover and the sequel isn't bad either!


I don't blame ya one bit for not leaving comments on certain platforms. I really like blogger but some people had it set up that I had to sign in to Google plus in order to leave a comment and I didn't like that. Thankfully Google plus is almost a thing of the past.
ReplyDeleteThe cover of a book is the first thing that catches my eye. The blurb on the back is the thing that hooks me in.
I hate having to sign into things just to say hello, especially that DISQUS thing wanting to send tweets on my behalf! NOOOO!
DeleteThey are such delicate and pretty covers. I have an adult coloring book that has similar images. I have fun choosing the colors for them.
ReplyDeleteI could imagine having fun colouring them in!
DeleteYes both are really gorgeous in their own way!
ReplyDeleteI like the effort that that has gone into designing them, and the use of colour!
DeleteThey are both beautiful. I love them.
ReplyDeleteMary
Great aren't they!
DeleteCover like these come across as a bit busy to me and, unfortunately, I pass over them. I don't have a clue about the subject matter and I like covers that make me stop! and have to know more.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
That's the great thing about books-all the different tastes we have in covers!
Delete