We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.
This week...
1) Book Review-My Life As A White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
Bark's review.
2) Book Review-The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse
Heather's review.
3) AI and Robot MC's
Mogsy's list.
4) Book Review-The Bright And Breaking Sea by Chloe Neill
Carole's review.
5) Glamorizing Being Single
Why it is ok to be single!
6) Book Review-Architects Of Memory by Karen Osbourne
Mogsy's review.

You're the best, Chuckles!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Bark!
DeleteThanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKaren @ For What It's Worth
You're welcome Karen!
DeleteThanks for the mention, hoping you are ok!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm ok, minor ailments as usual! You're welcome Heather!
DeleteNice round up!
ReplyDeleteA bit shorter than I'd like but I was struggling a bit to get things done this weekend!
DeleteThanks for sharing my review, Chuckles!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Carole!
DeleteThank you for the link love! I had fun making the list :D
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome Mogsy!
Delete