OK I'm going to do it! I'm a big brave Chuckles, me!!!
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be doing a proper search of my e-readers and physical bookshelves to try and locate all the books I have that are not currently on my Goodreads TBR. I suspect there could be hundreds! I will then get them all added to the TBR so I have an accurate number of all the books that I have. I'll be doing a blog post for each pile of additions so I can also showcase some of the things I'm adding, rather than adding them all to my weekend roundup as I've been doing recently.
This is kind of a scary process because I know this will take me way above 1000 books again but I think having an accurate count of what I need to read and having all the books available to count towards Tackling The TBR will be of benefit in the long run.
Wish me luck, I'm going in!!!
POLITICAL
ZOMBIES
NON FICTION
HORROR
APOCALYPSE
URBAN FANTASY
TUDORS/HISTORICAL
COZY MYSTERY
SF/DYSTOPIA
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be doing a proper search of my e-readers and physical bookshelves to try and locate all the books I have that are not currently on my Goodreads TBR. I suspect there could be hundreds! I will then get them all added to the TBR so I have an accurate number of all the books that I have. I'll be doing a blog post for each pile of additions so I can also showcase some of the things I'm adding, rather than adding them all to my weekend roundup as I've been doing recently.
This is kind of a scary process because I know this will take me way above 1000 books again but I think having an accurate count of what I need to read and having all the books available to count towards Tackling The TBR will be of benefit in the long run.
Wish me luck, I'm going in!!!
POLITICAL
ZOMBIES
NON FICTION
HORROR
APOCALYPSE
URBAN FANTASY
TUDORS/HISTORICAL
COZY MYSTERY
SF/DYSTOPIA






































































Lots of fun looking covers in this group! :)
ReplyDeleteSome of them look really great, don't they!
DeleteI love the look of Rise and Fall of dinosaurs!
ReplyDeleteI'm determined to get a good non fiction dinosaur book so I'm testing this out as an ebook first so I can see if it is what I'm looking for!
DeleteYou're a brave woman lol
ReplyDeleteI have to do a recount now that I'm settled here. I know I'm over the 50 that I had gotten down to but I think it's still under 70 which is fine. I barely ever add books these days.
Karen @ For What It's worth
Brave or foolish, one of the two! The overall number looks daunting but I expect quite a few DNF's and abandoned series in amongst it so there should be a good downward trend each week or month!
DeleteI'm kinda scared to look at mine. There are many I've gotten over the years. Good luck getting them all added to your TBR.
ReplyDeleteI figured there could be 300-400 to be added and it looks like I was right about it...maybe somewhere in the middle! It will look great when the numbers start to fall...
DeleteI see some books I love in this group of additions! I love the Kate Daniels series and really want to read Rage sometime soon. I hope you find some 5 star reads in these books!
ReplyDeleteI'd forgotten that I had things like Rage until I did this post. There is a lot that I don't remember getting so I'll be interested to see how I get on with reducing the pile!
DeleteI see a few here I need, especially the Joe Lansdale one.
ReplyDeleteI was looking out for the drive-in books for quite a while and finally grabbed them on sale! I just hope they were worth the wait!
Deletelove seeing all the beautiful covers. i have been trying to get my physical books in order and doing books from the backlog to do some clean up on goodreads (seems neverending). the kindle books...well, that's a whole different ball game. lol
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
It's taken me ages to get this task done but I am finally getting close to the end. I'm hoping that the next lot might be the last. You forget how many books a Kindle can hold!!!
DeleteThe Columbine book will probably be a tough read.
ReplyDeleteDid you have an idea of how many books had hidden themselves away? This is a massive project uncovering them all!
I figured there were anything up to 500 books that I hadn't marked but the total was actually less than I feared! My new total is 1290 so it could have been much worse! I was fearing it could be closer to 1500!
Delete