Saturday, 11 January 2020

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup




Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

This week I did well for my Goodreads challenge by dealing with some books clogging up the e-reader. Five of the books were not on my TBR so only two count in my Tackling the TBR. Those are John Major and Hour 23.

READ

4 star, 4 star, 4 star, 5 star, 3 star, 2 star, 4 star. 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. What a good week of reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty successful though a lot of the books werre quick reads. They all count though!

      Delete
  2. All of these are new to me! The Fred Basset book and The Cat Was Involved have me very curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chet and Bernie series interested me as a dog was narrating and I have to say that Chet is adorable!

      Delete
  3. Why have I never heard of Fred Basset? Where has he been hiding??? Some great ratings for this week's reads. I say you were mighty productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fred Basset has been a cartoon strip in the Daily Mail over here for something like fifty years. The Fred Basset books can be bought on Amazon UK but I don't know if you could get them or not.

      Delete