Wednesday, 1 January 2020

Chuckles Challenges 2020-Series Catchup


Welcome to another year of challenges with Chuckles! This year I've changed things up for the challenges to allow for all mood reading and less targets to avoid stress, while still getting stuff done. What I'll be doing is putting up the categories and themes that I want to target and I'll then fill in the books as I finish or DNF them, rather than pick out a ton of books in a list. That way when I change my mind, I don't have to start deleting stuff and filling in gaps!

SERIES CATCHUP

6 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on a couple of series myself. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many that it scares me! I need to get started on at least one series this month and see how I get on. Thanks Mary!

      Delete
  2. I am a big mood reader so this sounds like a good plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should work out much better than writing lists of books and then not being in the mood to read them!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a solid plan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! There should be less pressure doing it this way!

      Delete