We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
1) Delightful Book Discoveries!
Jenn shares her new discoveries.
http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2020/01/delightful-discoveries.html
2) 15 Goals for 2020
AJ shares her goals in her usual style!
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2020/01/discussion-15-goals-for-2020.html
3) Book Review-After The Flood by Kassandra Montag
Greg's review.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2020/01/after-flood.html
4) Book Review-Snowball by Gregory Bastianelli
Erica goes horror.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-snowball/
5) Book Review-Gunnie Rose by Charlaine Harris
Carole reviews the first two books.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2020/01/reviews-easy-death-longer-fall-by.html
6) Book Review-Hidden City by Alan Baxter
Bark goes urban fantasy.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/01/book-review-hidden-city-by-alan-baxter.html
7) Book Review-The Museum of Second Chances by AE Warren
Stephanie Jane's review.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2020/01/tomorrows-ancestors-museum-of-second.html
8) Book Review-The God Game by Danny Tobey
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/01/16/book-review-the-god-game-by-danny-tobey/

Thanks for including The Museum of Second Chances here. I was surprised by just how much I enjoyed this futuristic novel and am now looking forward to its sequel!
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to find a new series to enjoy! I need to get stuck into series catchups again as I have so many to do!
DeleteThanks for the shoutout! I loved The God Game, I think my first 5 star read of 2020 :)
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
I've had one 5 star read this year as well. Either I'm not getting many these days or I'm getting pickier what I give five stars to!
DeleteThank you for sharing my link! <3 Hopping to the others now :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
DeleteThanks so much for the shout out, Chuckles!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteI missed some of these. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteHappy to do so!
Delete