We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
This week!
1) Book Review-In The Night Wood by Dale Bailey
Nikki's review!
2) Book Review-Francesca Zappia
Sam looks at two books by the author.
3) Book Review-Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton
Carole's review.
4) Book Review-Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness
Barb's review.
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/09/28/book-review-grave-importance-by-vivian-shaw/
6) Book Review-The Bone Ships by RJ Barker
Mogsy goes fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/09/23/book-review-the-bone-ships-by-rj-barker/
7) Book Review-Becoming Mama by Yvrose Telfort Ismael
Stephanie Jane goes non fiction to Haiti.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2019/09/becoming-mama-by-yvrose-telfort-ismael.html

Thanks for the shout out, Chuckles! So many great posts - it is hard to keep up!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome!
DeleteOoh I missed almost all of these! Yikes.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
DeleteThanks for sharing. I missed all of these!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThanks for mentioning me. I love stopping by this post because I'm always finding posts I missed!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThank you for including Becoming Mama :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThanks for the link! :D
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
Delete