Welcome to my Autumn Reading List! I had great success with the
Summer version so I hope that this list motivates me through towards the
end of the year. The idea is to pick a big pile of books that I want to
read as priority, scattered over various genres. This time I'm
focusing a lot on horror and SF as I have two big challenges for that
coming up in October and November. I'm also trying to get a pile of
series finished before the year ends, finishing up a few challenges and
fitting in a few other genres for fun.
From September 1st to December 31st, I'll try to read as many of them as I can. I'm choosing 100 books for the three month reading period of autumn and for December to round off my reading year so I can start a new Winter Reading List in January! Anyone who wants to join in with this is welcome!
Series Catchup
1) DD Barant-Dying BitesFrom September 1st to December 31st, I'll try to read as many of them as I can. I'm choosing 100 books for the three month reading period of autumn and for December to round off my reading year so I can start a new Winter Reading List in January! Anyone who wants to join in with this is welcome!
Series Catchup
2) DD Barant-Death Blows
3) DD Barrant-Killing Rocks
4) DD Barant-Better Off Undead
5) DD Barant-Back From The Undead
6) DD Barant-Undead To The World
1) Kelly Meding-Three Days To Dead
2) Kelly Meding-As Lie The Dead
3) Kelly Meding-Another Kind Of Dead
4) Kelly Meding-Wrong Side Of Dead
5) Kelly Meding-Requiem For The Dead
6) Kelly Meding-The Night Before Dead
1) MLN Hanover-Unclean Spirits
2) MLN Hanover-Darker Angels
3) MLN Hanover-Vicious Grace
4) MLN Hanover-Killing Rites
5) MLN Hanover-Graveyard Child
1) Rhiannon Frater-The Last Mission of the Living
2) Rhiannon Frater-Escape To The Last Bastion
1) Michael Stephen Fuchs-Carnage
2) Michael Stephen Fuchs-The Siege
3) Michael Stephen Fuchs-Endgame
4) Michael Stephen Fuchs-Odyssey
1) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Red Line
2) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Extinction Shadow
1) Kevin Hearne-Scourged
2) Eli Constant-Dead Trees 2
3) Ryan Graudin-Blood For Blood
4) Linda Zimmermann-HVZA 2
Spooky Booky Month!
1) John Skipp-Fright Night (read)
2) John Steakley-Vampire$
3) Cameron Roubique-Kill River
4) Ezekiel Boone-The Hatching
5) Gerry Griffiths-Terror Mountain
6) Russell James-Curse of the Viper King
7) Jeff Menapace-Bad Games
8) Michael F Haspil-Graveyard Shift
9) Paul Tremblay-The Cabin at the end of the World (DNF)
10) Jason Parent-They Feed
11) Peter Tremayne-The Morgow Rises (DNF)
12) Hunter Shea-The Dover Demon
13) Kyle Alexander Romines-A Sound In The Dark
14) James Sabata-Fat Camp
15) Lee Mountford-Horror in the Woods
16) John Passarella-Halloween
17) Richard Laymon-Amara
18) Richard Laymon-Night in the Lonesome October
19) Russell James-Sacrifice
20) Jack Kilborn-Haunted House
SF/Dystopian
1) Pierce Brown-Red Rising
3) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Trackers
4) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Hell Divers
5) Rob Boffard-Adrift
6) Becky Chambers-The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet
7) Andy Weir-The Martian
8) Mark Lawrence-One Word Kill
9) Richard Herley-The Penal Colony
10) RR Haywood-Extracted
11) Kenneth Johnson-V
Fantasy Fling!
1) Brian McClellan-Promise Of Blood
2) Meg Collett-Fear University
3) Michael J Sullivan-The Crown Tower
Thriller Chiller
1) CJ Tudor-The Hiding Place
2) Mae Clair-A Thousand Yesteryears
3) Erica Ferencik-The River At Night
4) JA Konrath-The List
5) Belinda Bauer-Snap (DNF)
Apocalypse Angst! (COMPLETED!)
1) Mike Kraus-Final Dawn (DNF)
2) Mike Kraus-No Sanctuary (DNF)
3) Jack Hunt-Darkest Hour (DNF)
4) Jack Hunt-As We Fall (DNF)
5) Jack Hunt-Blackout (DNF)
6) John J Vance-Death (DNF)
7) JR Tate-Breakdown (read)
Non Fiction
1) Chris Bonington-I Chose To Climb (read)
2) Chris Bonington-The Next Horizon (read)
3) Michael Wolff-Fire and Fury
4) Lyle Blackburn-The Beast Of Boggy Creek (read)
5) Jeremy Thompson-Breaking News
6) Michael Heseltine-Life In The Jungle
7) Ant Middleton-First Man In
8) Alex MacCormick-Shark Attacks (read)
Zombies!
1) Eli Constant-Awakening (read)
2) Samie Sands-Lockdown (DNF)
3) AJ Sikes-Emergence
4) David A Simpson-Convoy of Carnage
5) Adrian J Smith-The Rule of Three
6) Madeleine Roux-Sadie Walker Is Stranded (DNF)
7) Keith RA DeCandido-Resident Evil Extinction
8) Jeff DeGordick-The Fall Of Man
9) John L Campbell-Omega Days
Dinosaurs!
1) Greig Beck-Primordia 3
2) Russ Elliott-Vengeance From The Deep
3) Jonah Buck-Carrion Scourge
4) CG Mosley-The Island in the Mist
Author Alphabet Challenge
Q) Spencer Quinn-Dog On It
U) Shaun Underhill-Survive (read)
Y) Michael Yowell-Sliggers (read)
Z) Joseph Zuko-Jim's First Day (read)

Ooh, I wish you luck!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need it! Thanks Noel!
Delete