Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I was always curious about Sadie Walker. Now maybe I'm glad I didn't pick it up!
The first book about Allison was decent but this one wasn't great. Even zombies couldn't save it!
I am curious about Breakdown. Have a great weekend.
Breakdown was a decent enough apocalypse read. I had a few niggles with it but it was decent to read.
I didn't finish Sadie Walker is Stranded either. I think I stopped after just a couple of chapters.
I didn't much like Sadie from the start and the other characters were very one dimensional!
oh no...a dnf. i hate when that happens. :-)sherry @ fundinmental
I'm fine with TBRs! It gets the pile down a bit!
I was always curious about Sadie Walker. Now maybe I'm glad I didn't pick it up!
ReplyDeleteThe first book about Allison was decent but this one wasn't great. Even zombies couldn't save it!
DeleteI am curious about Breakdown. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteBreakdown was a decent enough apocalypse read. I had a few niggles with it but it was decent to read.
DeleteI didn't finish Sadie Walker is Stranded either. I think I stopped after just a couple of chapters.
ReplyDeleteI didn't much like Sadie from the start and the other characters were very one dimensional!
Deleteoh no...a dnf. i hate when that happens. :-)
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
I'm fine with TBRs! It gets the pile down a bit!
Delete