We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
This week!
1) Top Ten Tuesday-I'm Not Avoiding You
Sam looks at reasons to avoid and makes a few choices...
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/09/top-ten-tuesday-im-not-avoiding-you.html
2) Book Review-29 Seconds by TM Logan
Carole goes thriller.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/09/review-29-seconds-by-tm-logan.html
3) Book Review-One For The Road by Wesley Southard
Bark goes horror.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2019/09/one-for-road-by-wesley-southard-book.html
4) Build A Bug Out Bag for Fido!
Your dog can be a prepper too!
https://www.shtfpreparedness.com/build-a-bugout-bag-for-fido/?utm_source=rss%20feed&utm_medium=rss%20feed&utm_campaign=ConvertKit%20Daily%20Email
5) Not A Fangirl
Sam looks at fangirlism.
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/09/discussion-not-fangirl.html
6) Monsterathon Group Read
Barb talks books!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/09/monsterathon-group-read.html
7) Book Review-The Ten Thousand Doors Of January by Alix E Harrow
Mogsy goes fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/09/10/book-review-the-ten-thousand-doors-of-january-by-alix-e-harrow/
8) Book Review-The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
Carole goes fairytale retelling.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/09/review-ugly-stepsister-by-aya-ling.html
9) Book Review-Monster, She Wrote by Lisa Kroger & Melanie R Anderson
Women who crafted strange tales in literature, shared by Stephanie Jane.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2019/09/monster-she-wrote-by-lisa-kroger-and.html
Sam looks at reasons to avoid and makes a few choices...
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/09/top-ten-tuesday-im-not-avoiding-you.html
2) Book Review-29 Seconds by TM Logan
Carole goes thriller.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/09/review-29-seconds-by-tm-logan.html
3) Book Review-One For The Road by Wesley Southard
Bark goes horror.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2019/09/one-for-road-by-wesley-southard-book.html
4) Build A Bug Out Bag for Fido!
Your dog can be a prepper too!
https://www.shtfpreparedness.com/build-a-bugout-bag-for-fido/?utm_source=rss%20feed&utm_medium=rss%20feed&utm_campaign=ConvertKit%20Daily%20Email
5) Not A Fangirl
Sam looks at fangirlism.
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/09/discussion-not-fangirl.html
6) Monsterathon Group Read
Barb talks books!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/09/monsterathon-group-read.html
7) Book Review-The Ten Thousand Doors Of January by Alix E Harrow
Mogsy goes fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/09/10/book-review-the-ten-thousand-doors-of-january-by-alix-e-harrow/
8) Book Review-The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
Carole goes fairytale retelling.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/09/review-ugly-stepsister-by-aya-ling.html
9) Book Review-Monster, She Wrote by Lisa Kroger & Melanie R Anderson
Women who crafted strange tales in literature, shared by Stephanie Jane.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2019/09/monster-she-wrote-by-lisa-kroger-and.html

Thanks for the mentions, Chuckles! So many great things this week :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole!
DeleteInteresting ideas for posts. I especially like the bug out bag for fido. I'll have to take a look at these.
ReplyDeleteI can never resist cute dog posts!
DeleteThanks for featuring my review of The Ten Thousand Doors of January, it's such a great book! And I'm going to have to check out that 29 Seconds review, I randomly got that book for review and I'm kinda curious!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome! Lots of good reviews this week!
DeleteThanks for sharing these. I've missed so many posts this week.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Laura!
DeleteI definitely have to check out the bug out bag for Fido - how cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cute dog to look at too!
DeleteI've missed a lot of posts recently so thanks for this round up!
ReplyDeleteKaren @ For What It's Worth
You're welcome!
DeleteOoh good stuff- I see several I need to go read! Thanks for sharing!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
DeleteThanks for the shout-out and for the great linkies! I missed a few.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteI enjoyed Sam's post on Fangirls. I'm of the opinion that there are lots of levels of fangirling and most people fall somewhere on the spectrum. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you there! I am a bit obsessed with Game of Thrones at the moment!
DeleteHopping through all of these now! <3
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
DeleteThank you for the shoutout!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
Delete