Monday, 5 October 2020

Around The Blogs With Chuckles

 


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.

This week...
 
1) Book Review-Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant 
Barb's review.
 
2) Book Review-The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
Mogsy's review.

3) Book Review-All Our Worst Ideas by Vicky Skinner
Karen's review.

4) October Reading List
Check out Bark's upcoming books!

5) Book Review-Solutions And Other Problems by Allie Brosh
Heather's Review.

6) Book Review-The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab
Mogsy's review.

7) Book Review-Haunted Homocide by Lucy Ness
Katherine's review.


12 comments:

  1. Nice round up of reviews- thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always appreciate the sharing and i'll be hopping around
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out. You know how much I appreciate you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout-out! You are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so helpful! I've barely been around throughout September so I need to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been one of these years all in all hasn't it! Between reading slumps, virus anxiety and Blogger etc I am finding it hard to just read!

      Delete
  6. Hopping now! :) Thank you as always!

    ReplyDelete