Saturday, 26 September 2020

Around The Blogs With Chuckles

 


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.

This week...
   
1) Book Review-When No One Is Watching by Alyssa Cole
Barb's review.
 
2) Book Review-The Haunted Shore by by Neil Spring 
Heather's review.
 
3) Akismet Customer Service
Bookstooge lets rip!
 
4) September Book Haul
AJ shares her list.
 
5) Book Review-Breasts & Eggs by Mieko Kawakami
Heather's review.
 
6) Book Review-The Residence by Andrew Pyper
Mogsy's review.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I have to admit, when I got that email I felt like quitting blogging for about 2hrs. It made for a miserable evening.

    Thankfully, there is always tomorrow (or today, as the case happens) :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All this hassle just sucks your soul out doesn't it. I feel as if the joy is being drained from me bit by bit! I actually dread the next day or next blog post as I don't want to know what is going wrong with Blogger next!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the signal boost! :D I really appreciate your continued support, and I love checking out the other blogs you feature too.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Mogsy! I like to lurk and read your reviews!

      Delete
  3. Oh I missed almost all of these I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't able to get to all the posts I missed in the last eight days but I got to most of them I think! It's so easy to lose track of everything!

      Delete
  4. i was without power for five days after hurricane sally came through. thank goodness for generators and the house is okay but it ripped and tore through the trees doing some damage. i am playing catchup and agree, we all need to stick together.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so relieved that you were ok, as it all sounds pretty scary to me! I hate high winds and we rarely get 70mph so the thought of a hurricane scares the crap out of me!

      Delete