We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.
This week...
1) Book Review-And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Barb's review.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2020/05/2-bloggers-1-book-and-then-there-were_28.html
2) Book Review-On The night Border by James Chambers
Bark's anthology review.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2020/05/review-on-night-border-stories-by-james.html
3) DNF & Y
Lindsi's look at books she DNFed and why she abandoned them.
https://www.doyoudog-ear.com/2020/05/dnf-29.html
4) Book Review-Fractured Tide by Leslie Lutz
Greg's review.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2020/06/fractured-tide.html
5) Book Review-This Is How I Lied by Heather Gudenkauf
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/06/04/thriller-thursday-this-is-how-i-lied-by-heather-gudenkauf/
6) Book Review-The Court Of Miracles by Kester Grant
Lindsi's review.
https://www.doyoudog-ear.com/2020/06/the-court-of-miracles-court-of-miracles.html
7) Book Review-Bait by Elena Hearty
Carole's review.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2020/05/review-bait-by-elena-hearty.html
8) June Releases
AJ shares her latest list!
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2020/06/cant-wait-wednesday-june-2020-book.html

Hear hear! Thanks for the link love as always :)
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome!
DeleteOoh I missed some of these! And thanks for including mine. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Greg!
DeleteI visited most of these already. Thanks for the list.
ReplyDeleteThe list certainly helps me stay up to date with everyone!
DeleteI'll be clicking my way through these!I'm behind on reading posts as usual...
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling Nicci! I feel like I'm playing catchup most weeks!
DeleteYou're welcome!
ReplyDelete