Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
I enjoyed most the Blyton books I have read. I think I enjoyed them the most in middleschool however.
I was such a fan as a kid! The Wishing Chair was still fun to read even if each adventure was shorter than I remembered!
I haven't read a single book by Enid Blyton. It feels weird seeing as she's one of the "greats" when it comes to children's books but I've never had much interest and haven't seen anything that makes me want to change my mind, lol.
Not entirely PC because of when they were written but I loved the adventures as a kid and will hopefully enjoy going back to them!
I enjoyed most the Blyton books I have read. I think I enjoyed them the most in middleschool however.
ReplyDeleteI was such a fan as a kid! The Wishing Chair was still fun to read even if each adventure was shorter than I remembered!
DeleteI haven't read a single book by Enid Blyton. It feels weird seeing as she's one of the "greats" when it comes to children's books but I've never had much interest and haven't seen anything that makes me want to change my mind, lol.
ReplyDeleteNot entirely PC because of when they were written but I loved the adventures as a kid and will hopefully enjoy going back to them!
Delete