Monday, 27 April 2020

Horror Authors I Really Must Try #2


I have got a TON of horror books and a lot of them are new-to-me authors that I really want to try. Some no doubt are better known than others but I've decided to give them all a shout out by showing some of their work here. All books shown are books I own! Part three will be published soon.

 








6 comments:

  1. I really should try Underworld. I know about the movies but didn't know they were books?? Extinct looks like my jam too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched the Underworld films yet and I'm not sure why as my dad liked them. I'm assuming the films came first then the books-which can be hit and miss!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I have Owlmen and House of Sighs. I also think I have Red Harvest. You reminded me of how much I loved Lost Boys and need to do a rewatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh The Lost Boys-Kiefer and Jason *sighs*!!! I so much love the film and I hope the book is decent. That last line of the book cracks me up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I spy a few authors I will be checking out. I've enjoyed several of Christine Dougherty's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a few more of these posts coming hopefully this next week!

      Delete