Saturday, 4 April 2020

Buy All The Books For Lockdown!


Illustration credit to Allie Brosh.

I have suspended my Tackling The TBR challenge in the wake of the coronavirus crisis as my reading is sporadic at best, and there are SOOOOOO many books I want being reduced online! I am showing support for these authors by making purchases and feeling no guilt about it! I'm doing my bit for the bookyverse! This is the latest set of purchases I've made.

BUY ALL THE BOOKS!!! 












6 comments:

  1. Oh great mix of books! I've done some book buying or book review accepting lately despite my goal to read my own books. Sometimes you just need new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to need new books-now I just have to read the beggars!

      Delete
  2. If you manage to get all of these you are getting a lot of good books to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Buy All The Books posts are about the new books I've bought. I DO have them all.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you got something for every mood. This should keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete