Saturday, 4 April 2020

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

With some of us going into self-isolation in the coming days, it is vital that we all stick together online. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming in the next few months. Stay safe everyone.

This Week!

1) This Is Not Easy, Give Yourself Credit 
Jenny talks about coping in the crisis.

2) Signs of being an Incurable Bookworm
AJ shares her list!
http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2020/03/top-ten-tuesday-signs-youre-incurable.html 

3) Book Review-To The Lake by Kapka Kassabova
Stephanie Jane's review.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2020/04/to-lake-by-kapka-kassabova.html 

4) Book Review-The Patience Of A Dead Man by Michael Clark
Erica's review.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-the-patience-of-a-dead-man/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=book-review-the-patience-of-a-dead-man 

5) Coping With A New Reality
Lindsi shares her thoughts.
https://www.doyoudog-ear.com/2020/03/the-sunday-on-monday-post-42.html 

6) Book Review-The Other Side Of Fear by Jan Gephardt
Barb's review.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-other-side-of-fear-review-now-thats.html 

7) Book Review-The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel
Carole's review.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2020/03/review-familiar-dark-by-amy-engel.html 

8) Book Review-Follow Me by Kathleen Barber
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2020/03/31/audiobook-review-follow-me-by-kathleen-barber/ 

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my link! :) <3 Hopping to the rest now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for these! I've missed so many this week as my blog hopping has been down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for always sharing my reviews! I just want you to know it's appreciated and I like discovering new blogs and posts as well :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing my post! I've read a few of these, but still need to get to the others. I love seeing lists like this, because I almost always find a new blog to follow. :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Lists are always useful for sure.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing To The Lake! Such an amazing memoir.

    I'm going to take a look at those coping posts. Mostly it's ok here, but I did get tearful yesterday for no real reason :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's hard not to get emotional about it all with so many families hurting right now. I was in tears for ages last night for our PM and all the others who are seriously ill with this wretched plague, and their poor families who can't be with them.

      Delete
  6. I've been needing to check up on some of these, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this round up. My brain is sort of scattered these days and I don't look at blogs as often.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a tough time right now and you've had a wretched few months even before the virus came. Life is kinda weird at the moment.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for including my post, Chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm playing blog catch up again so these links are super useful! :)

    ReplyDelete