Friday, 25 October 2019

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup


Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

READ
2 stars, 2.5 stars and 2.5 stars. Disappointing!
 

12 comments:

  1. Definitely not a good reading week. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the greatest but it has got better this week I'm glad to say! I'm on a pretty good book now!

      Delete
  2. oh man, even the relic let you down?
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting Relic to be a horror book like the film but it was mostly science and mystery except the final chase scenes in the sewers. It was just slow for me though it is well written.

      Delete
  3. Aw no, not a good reading week! I think I tried to read Relic once, and sort of still have it on my list to try again, but... my hopes aren't high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relic is a well written mystery with interesting science. It's not a bad book at all. It's just I went into it thinking it was going to be horror like the film and it didn't go that way! A little slow but decent.

      Delete
  4. Darn! I was hoping Relic would be a good one. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relic is a well written science mystery...a slow burner but decent. I was disappointed because I expected a scary horror like the film!

      Delete
  5. I thought The Relic was okay. And I really liked the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a bad read-I just wanted more horror!

      Delete
  6. Darn!! I hope your next reads are better!

    ReplyDelete