Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf. You might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. Go to Carole's blog and add your blog post link in to join in the fun! Hosted by Carole at https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/
This seems like a fun feature and I have been planning to take part since Carole launched this so at last, here we go! I have a TON of unread books to choose from in various genres and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with everybody.
Millions died when the Enillo Virus swept the earth. Millions more were lost when the victims of the plague refused to stay dead, instead rising to slay and feed on those left alive. For survivors like John Talon and his son Jake, they are faced with a choice: Do they submit to the dead, raising the white flag of surrender? Or do they find the will to fight, to try and hang on to the last shreds or humanity?
Back in January 2016 I read and enjoyed this zombie book a lot, but as usual I never got round to reading the rest of the series! I bought all of them as soon as I read this one and next year I really need to catch up with a lot of these series. I look forward to re-reading book one and then catching up with the rest of the series and the spin off books.


I should check this out. If you enjoyed the first book, I'm pretty sure I will too.
ReplyDeleteReviews on the first few books are good-after that it gets a bit mixed! I'm really hoping that it doesn't go crap after that!
Deletehoping this is a good one and you enjoy it. zombies are hit and miss with me
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
Zombies are my favourite so I love it when I get a really good one!
DeleteSounds like a good bet, since the first book worked for you, and the timing is great with Halloween around the corner.
ReplyDeleteI hope it keeps up the standard through the series as the first one was really good!
Delete