Friday, 18 October 2019

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup


Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

This has been a better reading week for sure in quantity! The two Systemic books were good, the others not so much...

READ



8 comments:

  1. I think I caught your slump. It was not a very productive reading week at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got a great start to the weekend-I can't decide what genre I want to read, never mind pick a book! Something short I think! I hope we both have a better reading week ahead. I know you're struggling right now so I hope you can take some comfort from Cass. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was certainly more productive but the quality was a bit mixed!

      Delete
  3. Those Systemic books have me curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The characters can be a bit dumb at times but I have liked the first two books and will certainly read the next one.

      Delete
  4. At least you were able to mark 4 from your list!

    ReplyDelete