The book seems to be staying pretty close to the film so I like that. I loved that original Fright Night film. I haven't watched the re-make as I'm no fan of Colin Farrell. He'd never top Chris Sarandon!
I watched the remake and it wasn't nearly as good as the original but that seems to always happen. What I didn't know was the Chris Sarandon makes an appearance in the remake.
Sharks - I see sharks! I finished Babysitter's Coven over the weekend and started a Gothic historical mystery - The Doll Factory. I didn't get a weekend post up as I wasn't feeling quite up to it!
I zoomed through that shark attack book-it was fascinating reading about the attacks and seeing how similar a lot were. Me, I just stay out of the water and leave the sharks to do their thing! I've been a bit iffy with my stomach this week so I'm taking it easy-hope you're feeling ok!
Fright Night has been my favorite movie for a long time. I never read the book though.
ReplyDeleteThe book seems to be staying pretty close to the film so I like that. I loved that original Fright Night film. I haven't watched the re-make as I'm no fan of Colin Farrell. He'd never top Chris Sarandon!
DeleteI watched the remake and it wasn't nearly as good as the original but that seems to always happen. What I didn't know was the Chris Sarandon makes an appearance in the remake.
DeleteI'm a bit wary of the remake...the cast were so good in the first one.
DeleteShark Attacks! There's something about sharks :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a fascinating if morbid book! So many people not following swimming safety advice!
DeleteSharks - I see sharks! I finished Babysitter's Coven over the weekend and started a Gothic historical mystery - The Doll Factory. I didn't get a weekend post up as I wasn't feeling quite up to it!
ReplyDeleteI zoomed through that shark attack book-it was fascinating reading about the attacks and seeing how similar a lot were. Me, I just stay out of the water and leave the sharks to do their thing! I've been a bit iffy with my stomach this week so I'm taking it easy-hope you're feeling ok!
DeleteThese look like perfect October reads!
ReplyDeleteThree enjoyable books for sure!
Delete