We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
This week!
1) Book Review-Tinfoil Butterfly by Rachel Eve Moulton
Barb's review.
2) Boosting Your Immune System
What you should be eating.
3) Get More Vitamin D in winter
Boost your body's health!
4) The Inequities of EBooks
Sam looks at the down side.
5) Book Review-Survive The Chaos by Grace Hamilton
Carole goes apocalypse.
6) Read A Series In A Month
Nicci is ready for the challenge but are YOU joining in?
7) Book Review-Escaping The Asylum by Siggy Galaen
Stephanie Jane's review.
8) Book Review-The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E Harrow
Another review from Carole.

Thanks for sharing chuckles!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteThanks for including two of my posts! Lots of variety this week.
ReplyDeleteI figured that people would want to read both of your reviews so it was an easy choice to include both!
DeleteOoh I need to read that Organic Prepper article lol. Sounds relevant to my life haha.
ReplyDeleteI've been fanatical about boosting my immune system this year to be ready to fight off the colds! My dad and I are taking Vitamin C crystals which has all the goodness but no added chemicals and I'm going outside each day it is sunny to boost my Vitamin D! It's funny seeing me shiver out beside my bins in my pyjamas!!!
DeleteThanks for the feature. I feel like I need to add - Barb explains why NOT to read Tinfoil Butterfly :)
ReplyDelete*giggles* Oh dear it did sound pretty bad Barb!
DeleteI missed most of these. Thanks for sharing. I've been trying ti fix the white screen of death on my Facebook. So fed up with that site!
ReplyDeleteI've never had any interest in Facebook kind of things. In fact the blog takes up so much time I couldn't do much else! I hope you can get this stupid stuff dealt with soon. It's a pain when computer or internet isn't working.
DeleteHopping now! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Delete