Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf. You might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. Go to Carole's blog and add your blog post link in to join in the fun! Hosted by Carole at https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.co.uk/
This seems like a fun feature and I have been planning to take part since Carole launched this so at last, here we go! I have a TON of unread books to choose from in various genres and I'm looking forward to sharing some of them with everybody.
A high-stakes drama set
against the harsh beauty of the Maine wilderness, charting the journey
of four friends as they fight to survive the aftermath of a white water
rafting accident, The River at Night is a nonstop and unforgettable thriller.
I think I first heard about this book at Greg's blog http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/ and I thought it sounded like my kind of thriller, a genre I don't read that much. I like these trapped in the middle of nowhere survival type of things! I've had this on my TBR since March 2018 and it is one of many that I want to read this year!

I've always been curious about this one too!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the many that I want to read this year...about 1000 to be exact!!!
DeleteCan't wait to hear what you think of this one. There were parts I really liked, and parts that made me roll my eyes. But I do love stranded in the wilderness stories.
ReplyDeleteI like that scenario too. I like the isolation and danger! i do hope to read this before the end of the year.
DeleteOh this looks good! I haven't read many post-catastrophe books but I like the sound of this one!
ReplyDeleteI always like a bit of danger in my books!
DeleteThis actually sounds pretty good, and getting to "see" the beauty of Maine is a nice bonus
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping it lives up to expectations!
DeleteI might need to start partaking in this challenge - it is kind of scary how many books have been on my TBR since 2012/2013!
ReplyDeleteDoing this every week reminds me of all the things I really want to read but it doesn't help me find the time!
DeleteThat's such an evocative title!
ReplyDeleteIt just sounds creepy and dangerous doesn't it!
DeleteI love Thrillers and this one I will be checking out. Good pick!
ReplyDeleteMary
Her new book looks interesting too!
Delete