Tuesday, 21 May 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week! 

1) Book Review-The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine
Carole's review.

2) Mini Horror Reviews
Bark shares some scary stuff.

3) Book Review-One Word Kill by Mark Lawrence
Greg's review.

4) Book Review-Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young
Elle goes historical fantasy.

5) Book Review-Dark Thoughts by Kevin J Kennedy
Erica looks at a horror anthology.

6) Book Review-I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney
Mogsy goes thriller.

7) Book Review-You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
Noel's review.

8) Book Review-Where The Wild Winds Are by Nick Hunt
Stephanie Jane's review.

9) Book Review-Little Darlings by Melanie Golding
Mogsy goes horror.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/05/18/book-review-little-darlings-by-melanie-golding/ 

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Elle's reviews!! Thank you for sharing my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Hopped over to see what Greg's been up to and I'll check out a couple more.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some really good reviews and posts this week!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for including Where The Wild Winds Are. I certainly don't fancy walking in that kind of weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with that! I like my nice cozy house in bad weather!

      Delete