The original tag was created by Rick at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2kM2NhafU. I decided to do it after seeing it on Nikki's blog at https://breathesbooks.com/ , but I'm changing it up a bit.
1) The last book I gave up on
Bobby Akart-Axis Of Evil. This was an apocalypse book with North Korea as the bad guy but it took forever to get into the storry. I quit at page 125 when there was still no EMP!
2) The last book I re-read
Joelle Charbonneau-The Testing. I read this a couple of days ago as I'm intending to finish this trilogy as my next January reads. I loved the first book so it was fun reading it again.
3) The last book I bought
I bought the season two omnibus of Saul Tanpepper's Gameland. I have to find out what happens even if it will take 1189 pages!
4) The last book I read I finished The Testing trilogy by Joelle Charbonneau. Really good series!
5) The last book I was gifted
A gift to myself you could say, the first of this year!
6) The last book I had signed
I don't go out to book signings but the last book I bought that had been pre-autographed by the author before selling was Ryan Graudin's Blood for Blood which was a nice surprise. Just before Christmas my dad bought me Tony Fitzpatrick's biography (former St Mirren football club player and manager) and went to a signing at the local mall to get it autographed.
7) The last book I lost
I was due to finish my job and a girl that worked there had borrowed one of my books. I kept going in for a few days after I left but she never brought it back to me so I had to buy a new copy. This is why I don't lend my books outside my house!
8) The last book I had to replace
My dad managed to put a crease along the binding when he read it so I needed to replace it to keep my copy looking pretty!
9) The last book recommended to me
I don't generally look for recommendations or get them from friends because I'm fussy about my reading but the last book I bought that a friend raved about is one that came yesterday! Thank you Sarah at https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/!
10) The last book I added to wishlist
I haven't decided whether to get this one or not but it is on the wishlist until I decide!














I don’t remember the last book I lost. I usually don’t take books out of the house, so they never wander far. I also don’t think I’ve ever replaced a book. I get most of my books used, so they’re not in great condition to begin with.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
After that experience I didn't give my books out to anyone! Only my dad gets to share my books and I'm on his back about looking after them!
DeleteWhat a fun tag. I love when you do these. It helps me find some new reads. I started Diffusion but set it aside for the moment. Not sure if it was my mood or what, just couldn't get into it. I'll try again later this week though.
ReplyDeleteI like the cover of Diffusion and the setting sounds interesting. I'm just not totally sold on the story yet! I'll be keen to see what you think of it!
DeleteI saw Diffusion offered for free last week but don't think I grabbed it. Lost books are so sad and yes, loaning them is always a risk. I hate to even loan books to my mom because she doesn't cherish them the same way I do and they always come back scruffy. Good thing we don't read the same genres.
ReplyDeleteI was in two minds about the book but I did grab it when it was free just in case I do decide to read it! My dad is very careful with my books now as I nag him about them! I hate watching book cruelty!
Deleteoh wow I will be (im)patiently waiting for the reviews of Obama and Fear!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope to fit things like this into the end of months after I get my priority reading done! I'll have a few political and non fiction this year!
Deleteugh, I'm with you. I don't lend my books because I rarely get them back. I either give them away or keep them!
ReplyDeleteOther people just don't respect the books so they don't deserve to borrow them!
DeleteAwesome tag!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun!
DeleteDiffusion was free not that long ago on Amazon. I hope you picked it up or had the chance too. I wanted to grab it and forgot to. So I am waiting to see if I can get it free again or not. I want to read it too.
ReplyDeleteMary
I managed to grab it free then, thankfully as I'm still in two minds about it! I probably will read it though, just a matter of when!
Delete