If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
This Week!
I'm looking at covers that I saw last year on a blog post of Mogsy at https://bibliosanctum.com/ I thought they were pretty and saved them for Cover Love. I'm looking at the UK versions and the Polish versions.
UK
POLAND






Oh I love the Polish editions but both are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThey both have great qualities don't they!
DeleteLove both versions!
ReplyDeleteI like both too!
DeleteI can't choose which versions I like more. Both are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThey are both so different but I like both!
DeleteI really enjoy the UK version but I think I would pick the Poland versions over them. Well, either one I would like I think. They both are amazing. Why do they change the covers like this? Sometimes I don't even know the book because the cover is so different.
ReplyDeleteMary
I like them both for different reasons but I'd go for the UK versions as I love the dramatic white. I do like the dragons on the other version though.
Delete