We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.
This week! I lost the internet for a week so I have extra posts to add to this week's list from when I was AWOL!
1) Book Recs
Verushka looks at options in contemporary, crime and thriller.
2) Book Review-Blood and Rain by Glenn Rolfe
Laura goes werewolf horror!
3) Book Review-Spiral of Silence by Elvira Sanchez-Blake
Stephanie Jane looks at Columbia's civil war.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2019/01/spiral-of-silence-by-elvira-sanchez.html
4) Book Review-The Vanishing Season by Joanna Schaffhausen
Verushka looks at a crime thriller.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2019/01/16/the-vanishing-season-an-introduction-to-a-captivating-new-character-and-series/
5) Book Review-No Exit by Taylor Adams
Greg goes thriller!
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/01/no-exit.html
6) Book Review-To Trust A Stranger by Karen Robards
Bark looks at romantic mystery.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2019/01/to-trust-stranger-by-karen-robards.html
7) Book Review-The Lost Puzzler by Eyal Kless
Mogsy goes science fiction.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/01/17/book-review-the-lost-puzzler-by-eyal-kless/
8) Sarah Lyons Fleming Interview and Book Review
Carole goes zombie!
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/01/interview-with-sarah-lyons-fleming-and.html
9) Book Review-Kitty takes a holiday by Carrie Vaughn
Greg looks at the third book in the series.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/01/kitty-takes-holiday.html
10) When Being On A Blog Tour Goes Wrong
Nicci looks at a horrible book tour experience.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2019/01/when-being-on-blog-tour-goes-wrong.html
11) Book Recs
Verushka shares a few more books.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2019/01/21/5books-book-recs-and-in-the-heights/
12) Book Review-Omega Days by John L Campbell
Carole goes zombie!
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/01/review-omega-days-by-john-l-campbell.html
13) Book Review-A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
Mogsy looks at some SciFi!
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/01/24/book-review-a-big-ship-at-the-edge-of-the-universe-by-alex-white/
Stephanie Jane looks at Columbia's civil war.
http://litflits.blogspot.com/2019/01/spiral-of-silence-by-elvira-sanchez.html
4) Book Review-The Vanishing Season by Joanna Schaffhausen
Verushka looks at a crime thriller.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2019/01/16/the-vanishing-season-an-introduction-to-a-captivating-new-character-and-series/
5) Book Review-No Exit by Taylor Adams
Greg goes thriller!
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/01/no-exit.html
6) Book Review-To Trust A Stranger by Karen Robards
Bark looks at romantic mystery.
http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.com/2019/01/to-trust-stranger-by-karen-robards.html
7) Book Review-The Lost Puzzler by Eyal Kless
Mogsy goes science fiction.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/01/17/book-review-the-lost-puzzler-by-eyal-kless/
8) Sarah Lyons Fleming Interview and Book Review
Carole goes zombie!
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/01/interview-with-sarah-lyons-fleming-and.html
9) Book Review-Kitty takes a holiday by Carrie Vaughn
Greg looks at the third book in the series.
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/01/kitty-takes-holiday.html
10) When Being On A Blog Tour Goes Wrong
Nicci looks at a horrible book tour experience.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2019/01/when-being-on-blog-tour-goes-wrong.html
11) Book Recs
Verushka shares a few more books.
https://editingeverything.com/blog/2019/01/21/5books-book-recs-and-in-the-heights/
12) Book Review-Omega Days by John L Campbell
Carole goes zombie!
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/01/review-omega-days-by-john-l-campbell.html
13) Book Review-A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
Mogsy looks at some SciFi!
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/01/24/book-review-a-big-ship-at-the-edge-of-the-universe-by-alex-white/

Ah, thanks for the shout out! That whole faff left me raging... I think I have one tour commitment left before I'm done and I'm happy to say I have that ARC well in advance! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a very big mouth and I'd have given that tour host what for! Hopefully other tour hosts will be better if you decide to join another one!
DeleteI had to go check out the blog tour post. What a crazy experience! I've been really enjoying Greg and Carole's posts but I'll have to check out a few of the others.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy them!
DeleteThanks for sharing Chuckles!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteI missed a few of these. I love this post and have found some great new blogging friends through this feature. Thanks for the mention!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!
DeleteYay, thanks again for featuring one of my reviews!
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
You're welcome!
DeleteLove love love these posts!!!
ReplyDelete<3
Hope you found a few to enjoy!
DeleteI did check out Greg's No Exit review. I can't wait to read it! =)
ReplyDeleteMary
It's on my tbr too...
Delete