What a week. Sorry about the unexpected disappearance since last Friday. I woke up on Saturday morning to no internet at all and it has taken until Thursday to get an engineer out to fix the bloody thing. It was about 30 minutes ago that I finally got back online. It feels like it has been non stop hassle these last few months with the broken hall fire, 2 broken hoovers, my loss of TV over Christmas and New Year, my dad's digital box breaking, my sterio needing replaced and then losing the internet. I'm so mad and stressed about all the continued upheaval. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to tell you guys what was happening.
Anyway I'm online now. I'll be spending the next few days catching up on all the posts I missed on your blogs, answering the comments you guys left on my blog and getting up the posts that were meant to be on the blog this week. I'm mad because I've lost a whole week of uploading book reviews so I won't meet that challenge deadline for the end of the month!
I'll gradually be catching up with all of you!
Chuckles
Wow, that really sucks! I don't know what I'd do if our internet went out for a week.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back and hopefully whatever got fixed stays fixed...
It was pretty frustrating when I was doing so well with reviews and things! Still, everything is fixed now and I hope it stays that way...
DeleteI’m glad you’re back! Hopefully nothing else breaks. :)
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
You and me both! I've had a gutful of things breaking!
DeleteI hate it when the internet breaks! Glad it's finally fixed.
ReplyDeleteSo am I! It was a grim week or so!
DeleteYuck! Our internet went down last year and I about lost my mind and that was with the ability to get online using my phone! Hopefully the rash of breakings is at an end!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a mobile phone of any kind so that option was certainly wasn't available-and using a tiny screen like that would drive me crazy too!
DeleteOuch! Sorry things went crazy on you. I wondered what had happened. Glad to see you back up and running!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! It was horrible not being able to tell you guys what was happening!
DeleteJust glad to see you back, sorry about all the frustrating garbage going on. Technology is the worst!
ReplyDeleteTechnology is the bane of my life at times!
DeleteOh my gosh! What a slew of frustrating things! I hope all is well now!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping everything crossed!
DeleteI am sorry to hear you were having all these problems at once. I hate when our internet goes down. It's so darn annoying or when the power goes out. It's usually a week before we get it back. I hope this week brings some peaceful feelings and serenity!
ReplyDeleteMary
The last two months has been a technology fail! I'm fed up with it!
Delete