This challenge is hosted by Lori over at https://www.escapewithdollycas.com/
. The idea is simple-read a book with an author first name or surname for each letter of the alphabet. Read
any genre and format you want, any book length, and crossovers to other
challenges are fine too. Join in by blog or use a Goodreads shelf. For more details
check out the sign up post here. https://www.escapewithdollycas.com/reading-challenges/2019-alphabet-soup-reading-challenge/
I used to do a challenge like this on my Goodreads Group but haven't really bothered since I closed it down. I've noticed a few blogging friends are taking part in this so it'll be fun to connect with them by taking part.
A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)
I used to do a challenge like this on my Goodreads Group but haven't really bothered since I closed it down. I've noticed a few blogging friends are taking part in this so it'll be fun to connect with them by taking part.
A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)

I haven't done the author challenge before. This might be fun. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I do Lori's A to Z (regular) challenge and love it.
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
I used to do an A-Z every year but sort of gave up on it but I'm doing these this year as I had fun doing Blogmas with Mary!
Delete