Tuesday, 30 October 2018

Chuckles Chat #91 Horror Month-Vampires



Welcome to Chuckles Chat where great blogging minds unite to discuss the topics of the day mainly in the book and blogging world. I'll be sharing my thoughts on a topic and then inviting you all to share your thoughts. It's ok to disagree but PLEASE be respectful of each other's views! All of the comments on my blog are moderated and offensive posts ie racist, bigoted will not be published! 

NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.   

I'm spending a few months looking at the books I enjoyed in various categories within genres and asking all of you to share all your favourites in each one too. Hopefully we'll find new books and authors to try. This about books we love so please, no lists of books you hated!

No list would be complete without Vampires! There are evil, gory, sidekick, romantic, hybrid, heroes and villians in this lot!

VAMPIRES 




VAMPIRES ON THE TBR 



12 comments:

  1. There was a year or so that I read nothing but vampire novels. But I think it's been 6-7 years since I've read one now.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many Twilight romance style ones flooded the market that a lot of people got switched off by them. I love scary vampires better!

      Delete
  2. Super list! I've only read a few, THE TRAVELING VAMPIRE SHOW & TWILIGHT, SALEM'S LOT & the Charlaine Harris series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like a well written vampire tale!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's been a while since I read one but I agree!

      Delete
  4. What do you think of Blue Bloods? I've seen it around, but didn't read it due to the huge obsession with vampires back then. Should I pick it up?

    Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the first Blue Bloods book which surprised me but I DNFed the sequel. If you like romance in with the vampires you might enjoy it. It also focuses on secrets and modelling!

      Delete
  5. Wow, so many of them! I like my vampires evil and nasty. LOL I'll be checking out of few of these that I've not seen before too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more evil vampires in my life too but most seem to be about romance and soulmates!

      Delete
  6. Great list! I went through a whole vampire phase a couple of years ago :) The Sookie Stackhouse series was definitely one of them, as well as Some Girls Bite, The Gardella Vampire Chronicles and Jeaniene Frost's books. There are so many on your list I still need to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a few vampire books that are more focused on horror side of things!

      Delete