Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/
NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.
I'm going rogue and expanding on the last two week's rogue topic of one word titles. I'm looking at more one word titles with good covers that made me want to read it.
1) Kenneth Passan-Stingers
2) John Passarella-Halloween
3) Daniel Pyle-Dismember
4) Gord Rollo-Crimson
5) Mary SanGiovanni-Chills
6) Hunter Shea-Creature
7) Hunter Shea-Slash
8) Saul W Tanpepper-Contain
9) David Wood-Primordial
10) Rio Youers-Halcyon











Love the cover of Primordial! I'd totally read that one. :)
ReplyDeleteThere's just something so cool about covers with sea monster dinosaurs!
DeleteYes! :D
DeleteI didn't realize Halloween was a book! I've seen the movie but I bet the book is scarier.
ReplyDeleteI've read the novels for the original Halloween 1 and 2 from the 70's but this one is based on the newest film which I haven't seen. I do plan to watch the film first!
DeleteOh my- some of these. Contain makes me want to read it.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed that author's zombie books before so I'm keen to read that.
Delete000h they all look good
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
These one word titles have a way of just grabbing your interest don't they!
Delete