Welcome to my Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly
what I've been buying, reading and DNFing through the last week. I'm changing it up a bit and instead of doing this every Friday as I have been doing, I'm going to co-ordinate it with my Tackling The TBR post and post it on the 7th, 14th, 21st and final day of the month. That way you can see my stats on TTT and see which books I got and read on the weekly roundup.
BOOKS BOUGHT:
OK so a few more books I really wanted did find their way into my possession this week. The Piers Morgan book is anti-woke so I want to read that, Ollie was one of the DS on SAS Who Dares Wins that I loved so much and it's his first novel so I must support him, and MSF wrote my favourite zombie series and I want to see what he does with a military thriller. Phil is former SAS and I like the sound of his adventures. Alone book 18 goes on to my neverending Darrell Maloney shelves. BUT look at the Bigfoot book!!! Am I excited, YES I AM!
READ
4 stars, 3 stars, 3 stars











The Piers Morgan book does sound good.
ReplyDeleteI'm about as anti-woke as you can get and while some PC stuff is fine, some of it goes way over the top for me so I should enjoy this book! I like opinionated writers!
DeleteI snagged Bigfoot in the Bronx recently too! :) Enjoy!
ReplyDelete