Friday, 9 April 2021

Around The Blogs With Chuckles

 

We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 
 
It is vital that we all stick together online at this time. Do what you can to show some love to other blogs, to books and authors and let us all know that you are staying safe and well. Hearing from our friends will make it easier to deal with whatever is coming during the pandemic. Stay safe everyone.
 
This week!
 
1) Book Review-Shadow And Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Barb's review.
 
2) Book Review-Almost There And Almost Not by Linda Urban 
Lindsi's review.
 
3) Book Review-Stolen Daughters by Carolyn Arnold
Sherry's review.
 
4) Book Review-Near The Bone by Christina Henry 
Mogsy's review.
 
5) April Releases 
AJ's list.
 
6) Book Review-The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon 
Carole's review.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm starting a round of commenting so this will help lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing love to my blog once again and I will be sure to share that love and visit the other posts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I can't decide if I'm going to continue with the series or not.

    ReplyDelete