Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup
Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly
what I've been reading and DNFing through the last week.
Another good week, continuing with Enid Blyton and Paddington, both of which I'm really enjoying!
4 star, 4 star, 4 star, 4 star, 4 star, 3 star.
I like those Paddington covers. I'm a big fan of minimalism...
ReplyDeleteI love the coloured covers and as you say, they aren't fussy. The simple black and white drawings inside them are also cute!
DeleteEnid Blyton, love it, I bought the first three volumes of the Famous Five a few months back when they were on offer, they have aged a bit but I love them.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to read the other three secret series books and then decide what to read next! They have aged a bit but not as much as I feared.
Deleteglad the paddington books are a huge success for you
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
Paddington has been a ton of fun to read. The things that bear gets up to!
Delete