Hosted by https://onemore.org/ and https://deargeekplace.com/.
Between the 1st and 30th of November, how many SF books can you read?
Last year I took part in SCIFI month for the first time but hit a reading slump at the same time, which was frustrating! This year I'm planning to try again and hopefully I can get at least a few books read! I'll be happy to get five books read and any more would be a bonus! I'm mood reading so my choices could change but at the moment I'm targeting these books.
1) Pierce Brown-Red Rising
2) RR Haywood-Extracted
3) Kenneth C Johnson-V
4) Mark Lawrence-One Word Kill
5) Nicholas Sansbury Smith-Hell Divers






I loved Red Rising and need to continue that series. And Hell Divers. I can't say enough good things about the series. I just pre-ordered the sixth one!
ReplyDeleteRed Rising is not my usual kind of read so I'm a bit unsure about it! I should hopefully like V as I loved that original series!
DeleteYay, so excited you are doing sci-fi month again. I hope you enjoy all your sci-fi reads, I especially loved Red Rising and I really enjoyed One Word Kill.
ReplyDelete~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum
One Word Kill is really the kind of read that appeals to me-I have high hopes! I would love to even squeeze in a few more but I am doing two other challenges!
DeleteWait...there are V books?! I had no idea. I can't wait for your review because I adored that show.
ReplyDeleteI discovered this one in a charity shop way back around 2010 or something! I loved the original mini series and full series. I was always a big fan of Michael Ironside! I didn't like the new version and quit after two episodes.
DeleteRed Rising has been in my TBR stack for awhile! I can't wait to see what you think!
ReplyDeleteIt's way out of my comfort zone so I am a bit concerned about reading it. Nervous, but I need to get the trilogy dealt with this year, one way or another!
Delete