Chuckles Book Cave: Read. Review. Promote. Enjoy.
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Thanks Jenea, you too!
jeffrey archer is a good choice. game of thrones? hope you have better luck than me. i quit reading it after the second booksherry @ fundinmental
This was a behind the scenes of the TV series book. I finished reading the books published so far by George Martin this time last year and I loved them!
I haven't read Jeffrey Archer but I think I have a few of his books. I definitely want to read Game of Thrones!
I enjoyed the Game of Thrones book despite a few errors. I enjoy all these behind the scenes and books about the series!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenea, you too!
Deletejeffrey archer is a good choice. game of thrones? hope you have better luck than me. i quit reading it after the second book
ReplyDeletesherry @ fundinmental
This was a behind the scenes of the TV series book. I finished reading the books published so far by George Martin this time last year and I loved them!
DeleteI haven't read Jeffrey Archer but I think I have a few of his books. I definitely want to read Game of Thrones!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the Game of Thrones book despite a few errors. I enjoy all these behind the scenes and books about the series!
Delete