Friday, 1 November 2019

Chuckles Friday Reading Roundup


Welcome to my Friday Reading Roundup! This feature will show exactly what I've been reading and DNFing through the week. 

READ



DNF


12 comments:

  1. Bummer about the DNF's but they happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been targeting books with mixed reviews so I'm pleased to get rid of some of them quickly! All that matters is the TBR going down!

      Delete
  2. Those Archer books look interesting. And I enjoyed the Nightlight Tales also. What a wicked beastie on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been strangely addicted to the prison diaries. I liked the couple of his books I've read but wasn't sure about this until I started. I didn't like Nightlight Tales at all though!

      Delete
  3. Ooh some good scaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I only liked First Night and the prison diaries though the Vampire of Blackpool was ok.

      Delete
  4. Darn, I was hoping that you would enjoy The Hatching. There were a lot of POVs to keep straight though so I understand. You are definitely making a dent in the tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nothing to do with the multiple POVS-I just didn't like any of the characters and the plot was dominated by who was sleeping with who!

      Delete
  5. 2 DNF's out of 6? Not too shabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ok with some DNFs as it lets me get to the next book quicker!

      Delete
  6. OMG. I swear I can count lol I thought I hit the 7, but clearly hit the 6 key... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry about it! We all do spelling mistakes and stuff on blog visits!

      Delete