Friday, 8 November 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday-MURDERBOT!!!




Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at http://www.wishfulendings.com/ to spotlight and discuss books we're excited about but haven't read, which may not even be released yet. I'm not doing a post every week, just when I have something to report!

NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account. 


Murderbot returns in its highly-anticipated, first, full-length standalone novel.

You know that feeling when you’re at work, and you’ve had enough of people, and then the boss walks in with yet another job that needs to be done right this second or the world will end, but all you want to do is go home and binge your favorite shows? And you're a sentient murder machine programmed for destruction? Congratulations, you're Murderbot.

Come for the pew-pew space battles, stay for the most relatable A.I. you’ll read this century.

I’m usually alone in my head, and that’s where 90 plus percent of my problems are.

When Murderbot's human associates (not friends, never friends) are captured and another not-friend from its past requires urgent assistance, Murderbot must choose between inertia and drastic action.

Drastic action it is, then.


Argh! I'm so excited that I just can't even!!! Finally we have a date and a cover to salivate over and it will be May 2020! I'm ready to pre-order RIGHT NOW!

8 comments:

  1. I finally caved and grabbed the books. Can't wait to get started on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you love the books Laura! SF month would be the perfect time to read them!

      Delete
  2. I need to catch up on this series quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read this kind of thing but I just loved Murderbot!

      Delete
  3. Yeeeeaaaaah, Murderbot! I can't wait for this one either!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May is just ages away! I'll be reading this as soon as it comes out...

      Delete