Monday, 17 June 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week! 

1) Book Review-Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer
Erica's review.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-annihilation/  

2) Book Review-Blackwing by Ed McDonald
Carole's review.
https://carolesrandomlife.blogspot.com/2019/06/review-blackwing-by-ed-mcdonald.html 

3) Book Review-Scott Petersen true crime books
Sarah looks at two books on this murder case.
http://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2019/06/review-bomb-scott-peterson-is-lower.html 

4) Book Review-Grave Witch by Kalanya Price
Nicci goes urban fantasy.
https://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2019/06/review-grave-witch-by-kalanya-price.html 

5) Book Review-Dust Devils by Jonathan Janz 
Barb goes vampire horror!
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/06/dust-devils-jonathan-janz-blog-tour.html

6) Book Review-Pariah by W Michael Gear (Donovan #3) 
Mogsy's review.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/06/16/book-review-pariah-by-w-michael-gear/ 

7) What Type Of Reader Are You?
Sam shares her favourite genre and asks us to share ours.
http://weliveandbreathebooks.blogspot.com/2019/06/discussion-what-type-of-reader-are-you.html 


14 comments:

  1. Another great group of posts and as always, thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what great posts! I'm off to read What Type of Reader Are You. That sounds most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I know what answer you will choose!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I follow a couple of these already but will definitely check out the ones new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good things to go off and read. Thank you for doing these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing my link!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will totally have to go and check some of these out. Thanks for keeping me updated!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete