Monday, 10 June 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week! 

1) How Do You Feel About Buddy Reads?
Barb discusses why she likes them!

2) Book Review-The Great Zoo Of China by Matthew Reilly
Carole goes dragon!

3) One Old One New
Two YA reviews from Sam.

4) Book Review-The Arsonist by Stephanie Oakes
AJ's YA mystery review.

5) Book Review-The Stranger Inside by Laura Benedict
Bark's review.

6) Book Review-A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum
Erica goes family, tradition and a touch of mystery.

7) Series Review-The Precious Stone Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
Teen romantic drama with time travel.

8) Book Review-The Night Before by Wendy Walker
Mogsy reviews a stand alone thriller.

9) Book Review-After The Lights Go Out by Lili Wilkinson
Greg goes apocalypse.

10) Book Review-Enchantee by Gita Trelease
Noel's review.

10 comments:

  1. I love visiting this post each week as I always find something I missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while yesterday to catch up with everyone's blogs to get this post out on time!

      Delete
  2. So much good stuff to read! Thanks for continuing to do these. I always seems to miss everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That buddy-read post was timely for me. I'm thinking about doing one for the first time in almost 2 years later this fall. I did several within months of each other for some of the Malazan books and it just burned me out. I'm still not sure if I'll be doing another one this fall. It is kind of up in the air...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see a lot of these buddy reads but it isn't really my kind of thing. I'm no good at reading just a chapter or two and then waiting for everything else so I can discuss it! I like to just get the book done! It was an interesting post though, and I enjoy finding out why it appeals to other readers.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link love! I actually have Greg to thank for the recommendation of The Night Before, glad to see more of his reviews linked here too!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog hopping now!! Thanks for sharing my link <3

    ReplyDelete