Monday, 3 June 2019

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out. 

This Week! 

1) Book Review-Shark Beach by Chris Jameson 
Mogsy goes shark!

2) Monday Minis 
See what Karen is sharing!

3) Book Review-Legendary by Stephanie Garber
Noel's review.

4) Movies That Suck
Greg goes Godzilla!
http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2019/05/movies-that-suck-27-ghidorah-three.html 

5) Bone Island Trilogy
Katherine shares her thoughts.
http://iwishilivedinalibrary.blogspot.com/2019/05/bone-island-trilogy-romantic-suspense.html 

6) Book Review-Ghost Mine by Hunter Shea
Barb goes western horror.
http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/2019/05/2-bloggers-1-books-hunter-shea-may-2.html 

7) Book Review-Beautiful by Juliet Marillier 
Mogsy goes fantasy.
https://bibliosanctum.com/2019/05/30/audiobook-review-beautiful-by-juliet-marillier/ 

8) Book Review-Into The Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
Erica goes horror.
https://www.ericarobynreads.com/book-review-into-the-drowning-deep/ 

12 comments:

  1. Sharks, Godzilla, horror - such great things on all the blogs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Greg's post on Godzilla, thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I go shark! Muahahahaha! It's summer, after all :) Thanks for the link love, I hope you have a great week!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be getting my hands on Shark Beach within the next week!

      Delete
  4. i visited erica and look forward to checking out more
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a horror filled week!! haha I love it! Thanks for sharing my link <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check out Barb's review!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I posted this, I've bought Ghost Mine but don't know when I'll read it.

      Delete