Saturday, 9 January 2021

Random Reading Fun

I saw this challenge first on Lark's blog http://larkwrites.blogspot.com/, and then over on Barb's and figured it looked like a tough challenge! The idea is to answer each question with the title of a book you read last year. Created by http://read-warbler.blogspot.com/

1) Describe yourself
 

2) How do you feel?
 

3) Describe where you currently live.
 

4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 

5) Your favourite form of transportation.
 

6) Your best friend is...
 

7) You and your friends are...
 
 8) What's the weather like?
 

9) You fear...
 

10) What is the best advice you have to give?
 
 
11) Thought for the day?
 
 
12) My soul's present condition?


14 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. I might try this in february or march...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the titles you chose for this! My favorites are #s 5, 9 and 12. So good. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly tired of the number nines on news programmes right now! I get so mad when I watch the news!

      Delete
  3. Haha this is fun! I like all these but the LAwson ones (and the weather) cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as hard as I feared it would be. I read a lot of weird titles this year! I do feel a bit furiously happy most days!

      Delete
  4. Love this - especially your best friend and your fear made me laugh. I fear the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Paddington was my best friend at times! I love that bear. Yes my fear answer has struck a chord I think! I hate that type!

      Delete
  5. Lol...I had a good time seeing your picks for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun to do! I might do editions of this for 2019, 2018 and 2017 for a giggle.

      Delete
  6. This is so perfect. Great answers. Virtual Insanity reminds me of my favorite Jamiroquai song😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm toying with the idea of doing an edition for other years of my Goodreads challenges. This was fun!

      Delete
  7. Lol, I like this! I may have to give it a try too.
    "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" had me in stitches... Seems fair for the year we've just had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to go to bed one night and wake up to find 2020 was a bad dream and I can do it again without the pandemic...

      Delete